Thursday, May 22, 2008

motivational

Those who follow the masses can never be followed by the masses

Maintaining the status quo can only lead you to the path of follower-ship. Exceptional people do exceptional things. Little wonder why Niccolo Machiavelli said "It should be borne in mind that there is nothing more difficult to handle, more doubtful of success and more dangerous to carry through than imating changes". Ted Roosevelt, former American president once said " I choose not to be a common man because it is my right to be uncommon if I can. I seek opportunity not security, I do not wish to be a kept citizen,humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculate risk, to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence, the thrill of fulfillment to the calm state of utopia. I will never cover before any master nor bend to any friend. It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid to think and act myself and face the world boldly and say- This I have done".Have a vision and be on a mission, structure out your objectives and make your self a moving train, carry along those that want to go with you, see those that do not want to go with you as distraction and crush those that dares to stand by your way...With God on your side, you will definitely get to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment